Thursday, April 10, 2014

The world through my lens..










I'm so proud that i announce you my new collaboration with the 1.4.U brand!At the upcoming posts i will show you 3 differents ways to wear these amazing and high quality t-shirts.
This outfit is a combination of spring colors with a touch o glam.I loved the detail of the Swarovski diamonds on my top and the touch of color that my heels gave me!
xoxo

Top : 1.4.U (find it here)
Dress worn as Skirt : Topshop (find similar here)
Shoes : Sante (find it here)
Sunnies : ZeroUV (find it here)
Bracelet : Handmade

4 comments:

  1. Olala!! the dress is to die for!!! I am a new fan darling :) come take a peek at my blog and follow if you like :) XOXO -M
    www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty outfit!!! Loving it! Great hairstyle too :)

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover


    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute tshirt and love your pink heels!!

    xXx
    Blog: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Χα χα πολύ ωραια η μπλούζα!

    Xριστός Ανέστη!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...